COSMIC Workshops 2018
13 Feb 2018
We are currently planning the COSMIC workshops for 2018. Unlike previous years, where we have focused on running introduction style workshops held locally, either on Wellcome Genome Campus or in Cambridge, we would like to change things for this year! We are looking for input on both topics of interest and locations that would be better suited to our worldwide users.
Here are a few topics we are considering:
- COSMIC-3D - mutations in the context of 3D protein structures
- Cancer Gene Census and the Hallmarks of Cancer
- Drug resistance data
- Fusion genes
- Downloading data from COSMIC
- Case studies using COSMIC
- How to interact with COSMIC bioinformatically
We would really like to have your input on what topics and locations would suit. We have a short form, with the option of leaving your contact details if you want us to get in touch with any relevant workshops we will be running this year.